The Malaysian Indian e-Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Best Styling Tips For Women Over 40
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:49 pm by nehasonijpr

» Fashion for a Long Time and Great Women | For Maxi Long and Sizes
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:36 pm by nehasonijpr

» Be sure to remember! The Fashion Trends Spring / Summer 2015
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 pm by nehasonijpr

» Women - Summer Type
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:28 pm by nehasonijpr

» Lauren Sherman On Everything You Need To know about making it as A Fashion
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:01 pm by nehasonijpr

» Life Planner
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:20 pm by ramesh1184

» Life & Wealth Planner Needed
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm by ramesh1184

» Protection For All
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 pm by ramesh1184

» Insurance For Senior Citizens with Medical Illness
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:16 pm by ramesh1184

» Am I crazy for the football?
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm by vijaya

» Anyone know anout the KLIBOR housing loan??
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm by chanseeying

» For Newbies.
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:33 am by vijaya

» graphic cartoon 3
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm by susanyee

» Where buy spiritual books in KL
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:56 pm by kamaferro

» Bollywood Sarees Online
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm by VivekBaid

» Gangasaris.com-Buy Georgette Printed Sarees @ 999 only
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:27 pm by Gangasaris

» **Free Store Concept**
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm by daranzone

» Interesting Websites.
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 am by jeevaan

» Placing your business Online?
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:22 am by jeevaan

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Require info regarding tamil school

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 pm by Positivevibe

I just moved from Chennai, I am looking for admission for my 6 year old kid.
After my extensive search, understand that I can place my kid only in international school, as both of us are holding only professional visa.

Can someone suggest me, if there is any private or tamil school which will admit foreign national?

Comments: 0

Private Tuition

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:59 am by VJeyaa

Do you send your kids to private tuition after school or do you teach them yourselves? What are the pros and cons of sending kids to private tuition after school? Is it an unnecessary burden for the kids or is it seen as much needed assistance for the kids in terms of education?

Comments: 13

Want yr children’s get straight AAA’s in exam?

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:10 am by nimmi

SCORE A PROGRAMME
1.What is Score A Programme™?
Score A Programme™ is a fully interactive and effective programme to help students Be Exam Ready And Score A’s™.

2.What is "Input Learning™"?
"Input Learning™" is putting information into your "Neuron". Reading, studying, listening and memorizing are "Input Learning™". Too many students only carry out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 16

NOW EVERYONE CAN STUDY

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm by maskki

Dear All ;

Are you

1. Working in a private sector

2. No increment or cannot move to higher position because no paper qualifications

3. Having less than 3 credits in your SPM / MCE examination

4. Above 21 years of age

5. interested to continue your studies

WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU ...

Please browse our website www.riverbankacademy.com.my , you can find the solutions to your questions. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

INDIAN YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - VOCATIONAL SKILLS CAREER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM BY OUM

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 pm by maskki

Dear All ;

Hi , I'm Mahendran from RIVERBANK ACADEMY SDN BHD.

As you know we have established ourselves as centre for SKILLS LEARNING AND KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT (SKILD) and it is located in Kajang. We are now embarking ourselves to be a full competency based education service provider. One of our latest project is with PKSM as training provider for their Empowerment program in Bentong.

We would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tamil School

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:36 pm by VJeyaa

Lets discuss about the pros and cons about Tamil eductaion. Would you send your kids to the Tamil school and why you would or wouldnt?

Comments: 13

Mastering the Law of Attraction < Must not miss this>>

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 pm by gowri

Vanakam nanbargaley,

Something which will benefit for our community . I have attended the first session and I find it useful and practical. It's all about our life ..our thoughts ..

I am sharing with you all ...if got time please attend .

Organised by Malaysia Hindu Sangam .

Title : Mastering the Law of Attraction To Succeed in Career and Entrepreneurship.

Date : 6th …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Bogus Universities & fake degrees

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:07 pm by frags

A follow up to the discussion we started way back in the little india days. I found this one article dated Jan 2008 about the now famous International Irish University which i was following closely. It was quite an elaborate operation with graduation ceremonies etc.

Now the website is empty.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7175730.stm

The IIU, which has 5,000 students …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Private School

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 pm by VJeyaa

Can someone from the education line give me some pointers about private schooling? I have been thinking about this recently as my daughter has come of enrollment age to the primary school. My current considerations are:

1. Sekolah Sri Murni
2. Sekolah Sri Chempaka
3. Convent Bukit Nenas (my personal preference)

We are also thinking of registering to a nearby Govt school, as a "just in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Top posters
mirugam (1799)
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Vote_lcapMIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Voting_barMIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Vote_rcap 
rishi (1390)
MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Vote_lcapMIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Voting_barMIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Vote_rcap 
purple matrix (917)
Revam (838)
VJeyaa (818)
aPPLe (633)
Chello (619)
Kon_Roy (593)
yankee (448)
~Anchal~ (329)

MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young

5 posters

Go down

MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Empty MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young

Post by ~Anchal~ Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:55 am

Short story ...
The drive to Meg's apartment took less than six minutes. Along the way, the cop attempted idle chit-chat but Meg didn't say a word. She kept her head turned away, staring out the window, trying to conceal the turmoil raging within her. But the detective read her like a book.
The traffic light, at the corner of Platt Street and South Boulevard, turned red. Across the intersection she could see her second floor apartment. When the car stopped, she tried to open the door. It was locked.
"Not yet," the detective said, motioning for her to wait.
She waited. She just wanted to get out, to be alone, so she could think.
Finally the light changed. The detective's car crossed the intersection and pulled alongside the curb.
The cop addressed her one last time.

to be continued ....
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young Empty Re: MIND OVER MATTER by James A. Young

Post by VJeyaa Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:20 pm

suspense thriller...... with cliffhanger climax!!!
VJeyaa
VJeyaa

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:37 pm

"One more thing Meg. We're going to need your help if we're going to get to the bottom of this. We think we know what happened here today and we think you do too. It's obvious you're scared. You should be. I've seen lots of cases like this one, mother with bruises; children with bruises. The only one in the family who doesn't have bruises is the husband or boyfriend. Sooner or later someone ends up the hospital or the morgue. I know you've got a lot going on in your head and you're scared.

It's too late to help Kenny but it isn't too late to help you. For your sake, you need to talk to us. There's a shelter in here in Tampa called ‘The Spring.' It's for abused women. We can get you in there. You'll be safe. You can get a few things together and I'll take you there now if you want. What do you say?"
Meg just stared out the window and didn't answer

to be continued .....
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 pm

VJeyaa wrote:suspense thriller...... with cliffhanger climax!!!

u've read this short story b4??
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by VJeyaa Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 pm

hahah.... nope.
VJeyaa
VJeyaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:06 pm

This kind of story telling with the ".... to be continued" reminds me of a good frend Shainee from LI.... and went MIA suddenly. Rolling Eyes

can u'll recall?????

I still remember the tamil serial that she use to post daily for sumtime..... black was the bad guy and suja/swas was the sexy dancer Smile ... sumthing like that.....

hmmmmmmmmm... wonder how is she. Rolling Eyes
Maya
Maya

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VJeyaa Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Our Anchal here is not short on talents either Maya, just look at her "kalakkeraning" ever since she debuted in MIeC. afro
VJeyaa
VJeyaa

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:02 pm

Finally, the officer broke the silence.

"You think about it over-night and we'll talk again tomorrow."

The door latch popped. Without acknowledging anything the cop had said, Meg exited. The patrol car waited as she approached her corner apartment. Pausing just short of the door, Meg looked up to the second story window, the one her little Kenny had fallen from. It was closed now. The sidewalk below showed no trace of blood. An afternoon rain had done its work. Had little Kenny really died there only hours before? Meg turned to her door.

She put the key into the lock and entered. The detective drove away as she closed the door behind her. With slow deliberation she climbed the stairs, apprehensive about what she would find at the top. When she flicked on the light, nothing seemed out of place. The cops, it seemed, had not torn the place apart.

Where was Duke? The detectives had taken him in for questioning in a different car. She had not seen him at the police station. Would they be holding him or turning him loose? If they couldn't prove anything, they'd have to turn him loose. That meant he'd be coming home too, probably in a very bad mood. She better be ready just in case. Maybe the cops were right. Maybe she should accept the reality of Kenny's death, grab her things and run. But could they really protect her? Duke would come after her, that's for sure. If she ran, he'd figure she had talked. Then, when he got his hands on her, he'd kill her for sure.
If only she hadn't left Kenny alone with Duke.

to be continued
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:02 pm

thank you vjeyaa ...feel flattered
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by mirugam Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:58 am

ha ha ha.....VJ is very good in this....make you feel flattered.....businessman maaaaa......This is positive statement..... Wink
mirugam
mirugam
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Number of posts : 1799
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am

She knew better. Kenny was only eight years old for Christ's sake. Things were fine when she left. She was only gone fifteen ******* minutes. ****.

She walked to the window, parted the curtains and looked down to the street below. Kenny never played in that window. He knew better. She had warned him about it. But no matter how hard Kenny tried to stay out of Duke's way, it never worked. Duke took issue with everything. He had to have done it.

A police car pulled up. Out stepped Duke. One glance up, to the window where Meg stood, and he was quickly through the door and up the stairs. Meg saw him coming and cowered in fear not knowing what to expect.

"What the **** did you tell 'em? Huh? *****. You tell 'em anything? Huh?"

Duke grabbed Meg by the hair and forced her against the wall.

"I didn't tell them anything, I swear. What's to tell? I don't know anything. I wasn't here. Remember? How could I know anything?"

"That's right, you weren't here. The little **** just fell out da damn window. It was an accident, just like I told the cops. You just keep repeatin' that over and over again. It was an accident. And don't you ever say a god-damn word about me ever hittin' anybody. Otherwise, I'll have to teach your ass how to fly too. Now get me some god-damn supper. I'm hungry. And gimme a beer."

Duke released Meg. His threatening stare followed her movements as she went to the refrigerator. Satisfied she was fully under his control, he entered the living room, turned on the TV and sat down in his favorite easy chair. Meg quickly fetched a cold beer and put it in his hand as he sat down. Then she scurried back to the kitchen, pulled a TV dinner from the freezer and popped it into the microwave.

"You doin' just fine." she heard Duke comment as he chugged the beer.

to be continued.......
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by VJeyaa Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 am

mirugam wrote:ha ha ha.....VJ is very good in this....make you feel flattered.....businessman maaaaa......This is positive statement..... Wink

mmmmm.... sounds very sinister. wonder what the ulterior motive is? Suspect Suspect Suspect
VJeyaa
VJeyaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:07 pm

VJeyaa wrote:Our Anchal here is not short on talents either Maya, just look at her "kalakkeraning" ever since she debuted in MIeC. afro

No No, i din mean in any negative way J....... agree she (anchal) is really talented.

Its just that the story telling took me to LI time... that was great times..... and i do miss her..... i mean Shainee.
Maya
Maya

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

thanks Maya ... I'm not that talented in any actually... that story is not mine .. just pasting it here cos I've it saved in my laptop long time ago... n wanna share it with u guys
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by rishi Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:40 pm

thanx for sharing my fren
rishi
rishi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 pm

She did not move, did not take her eyes off the timer as it clicked off the minutes. She dared not do anything that might disturb Duke.

"Another beer, babe." Duke ordered.

She dutifully complied; then returned to the microwave just as it dinged.

Meg delivered the tray complete with TV dinner, utensils, napkin and another cold beer.

"Sit down here now babe and let's see what they're sayin' about us on this here TV news."

Duke flipped to Channel 13. The 10:00 pm local news was just beginning. It didn't take long for the story to come up.

"Police are investigating the strange death of eight year old Kenny Brown who fell from a second story apartment window this afternoon. Details of the case are sketchy at this hour but investigators have not ruled out foul play. The boy's mother, Meg Brown, reportedly had left the premises only minutes before, leaving the child in the care of her boyfriend, Duke Simmons. A pedestrian witnessed the incident but could not say if it was an accident or not. Here's what, Ms. Nora Jones, had to say."

"I was walking along Platt Street when I heard a child scream. I looked up just in time to see a child falling from a second story apartment window. The child landed headfirst on the sidewalk right in front of me. It was horrible. I looked up and saw a man leaning out the second story window."

"The boys mother, Meg Brown returned home moments later to find her son dead and police at the scene. Her boyfriend, Duke Simmons told police the boy accidentally fell from the window. No charges have been filed as yet but police say they are still investigating."

Duke turned the TV off.

to be continued...
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:01 pm

"Now if you'd stayed home and kept your eye on that little **** none of this would've happened, now would it? It's your fault. Don't you even think about blaming me."

Meg didn't respond. Duke finished wolfing down his dinner as Meg just watched in silence.

"Well, it's been a long day. I reckon I'll have me another one of them beers."

Meg took the hint and brought Duke another cold one. As she popped the top for him, Duke pulled her down into his lap, slid his hand under her dress and took hold of her thigh.

"While I drink this beer, I want you to go get ready. ....

"Please no..."

Meg tried to break free but Duke just pulled her closer and squeezed her inner thigh with more than enough force to inflict pain. Meg braced herself for the bruising and grimaced in silence.

"Don't **** around playin' games now babe. You gonna make me mad. You know better. Now you just go in there, get in that bed. Don't give me no. I'll be there in a minute."

Though Meg trembled in fear and anger, she knew it would be pointless to resist. So, while her actions would suggest submission, her thoughts challenged the whole thing.

to be continued....
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm

How could this ******* want sex now? If I refuse, he'll beat me. If I do what I'm told, it will be over soon.

Meg was quick to make an excuse to quiet Duke's anger.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm just a little upset over Kenny. I'll get ready and be in bed when you get there."

"That's more like it."

Duke released his iron grip and allowed Meg to get up. She went into the bedroom,braved herself and climbed in bed.

Duke finished his beer, entered the bedroom, stripped, turned out the light, and then climbed in bed, immediately mounting her.

Meg's second floor apartment was on the very corner of Platt Street and South Boulevard. The traffic light outside ensured no room within the apartment was ever totally dark. All night long the traffic light alternately cast faint colors through her apartment windows, red, green, amber.

Meg knew how to cope with Duke's unwanted passion. She concentrated on the color changes of her bedroom ceiling, counting the seconds between each change. Five light changes later, Duke voiced orgasmic groans. His thrusts subsided. A moment later, he rolled off, flat on his back.

"That was good. Sorry about the kid," Duke whispered. "Now get some sleep. Things will be better tomorrow."

Meg left Duke's side and slipped into the bathroom to douche. By the time she finished Duke was snoring.

She turned off all the lights in the apartment. But she was not ready for bed. Instead, she stayed in the living room. Finally, her moment had come. She was alone. She needed to think. What to do?

to be continued.....
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:47 pm

She knew the truth. Duke was quick to start throwing punches. He'd beaten her up and thrown her around the room plenty. Kenny got his share of abuse too. This time Duke just threw him right out the god-damn window. And Duke don't even give a ****. *******!
The detective was right. Duke would eventually kill her too. It was just a matter of time. But she couldn't hide in no shelter and she couldn't talk either. She knew Duke. He'd hunt her. He'd find her no matter how hard she hid and when he got his hands on her it would be all over. Everybody knew about "The Spring." Women could hide there a little while but they couldn't hide there forever. Eventually they had to come out and when they did... bam! Their tormentors would be waiting.
What to do?
Meg made her way into Kenny's bedroom. Kenny loved to lie in bed, watching the traffic light colors play against the ceiling. Sometimes Meg would join him. They would take turns waving a yardstick, Kenny's magic wand, to orchestrate the color change until finally, fast asleep, he would cease to claim his turn.
Like any kid's room, it was a mess. This night, it didn't matter. The toy trucks, the action figures, the coloring book and crayons scattered about the floor, the dirty clothes tossed in the corner, the poster of Batman on the wall, it was all Kenny.
Meg saw herself in Kenny's full length mirror. There, in the dim green light, stood a naked woman, nice figure.
Surely, this body could have attracted someone better than Duke? she thought.
The light bathed Kenny's dresser. Kenny's baseball glove lay in the top of an open drawer, a baseball still held in its grasp. She tried to put the glove on her hand; too small. Setting the glove aside, she noticed his New York Yankees baseball cap. She tried it on. A little adjustment and it fit just fine. Kenny's brand new aluminum bat leaned against the side of the dresser. She picked it up and slid her hand down the smooth metal, cold in her hands.
The light changed, bathing the room in amber.
A new image appeared in the mirror, Kenny all decked out in his little baseball uniform, ball in one hand, bat in the other, ready to play. She had given him all these things for his eighth birthday. He was so happy.
Seconds later, when the room bathed red, she turned away from the mirror.
She remembered. Kenny was dead.
What to do?

to be continued ......
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Anchal~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:15 pm

Meg heard a loud snort in the next room, her room. The ******* was sucking wind heavy now. She crept to the doorway, careful not to awaken the sleeping monster.

The light changed. The room bathed in green.

Before her lay the green skinned fiend; flat on his back, naked, vulnerable. Though asleep, he still frightened her. Trembling, she cautiously moved to his bedside.

The light changed, bathing the room in amber.

Across the bed she caught glimpse of the image reflected by the dresser mirror. It was the image of a rebellious, angry woman. Clad only in a New York Yankees baseball cap, she stood over Duke Simmons, with a baseball bat raised to an amber ceiling.

She blinked her eyes in disbelief. No, it couldn't be! To her relief, it wasn't her image in the mirror after all. It was her little Kenny with his orchestrating yardstick.

"Watch me change the color, mommy." he gleefully pleaded.

An instant later the light changed. With one fell-swoop of his magic wand, Kenny bathed the room in red.

THE END.
~Anchal~
~Anchal~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down